COMPETITION: WIN A 5 WEEK STRENGTH & CONDITIONING AND NUTRITION MEMBERSHIP AT PRECISION ATHLETICA
If you’re motivated to end your year on a high, our combined Strength & Conditioning Nutrition program is perfect for you and the perfect way to get the most out of the last few weeks of the year.
The program put together by our S&C Coach, Myrik Ong, and Sports Dietitian, Kelsey Hutton, will help anyone who wants to improve body composition, drop body fat mass, increase lean muscle mass, or improve performance before the end of the year.
To win this awesome 5-week program, all you need to do is follow at least one of our social media pages (Instagram and Facebook) then either send us an email or direct message us on social media, explaining in 25 words or less why you want to win this competition.
Entries close on November 15th, 2018 and we will draw the winner on November 16th, 2018 with the program beginning the very next week on Monday, November 19th!
Don’t wait for 2019 to get the most out of yourself and your training.
What you will receive:
5 weeks of nutrition support from our Sports Dietitian, Kelsey Hutton, including:
– 2 individual nutrition consultations
– 2 body composition assessments (skinfolds)
– 1 supplement consultation and planning session
– Individualised 5-week meal plan to support your training and body composition goals
5 weeks of training with Strength and Conditioning Coach, Myrik Ong, including:
– Initial assessment and testing
– 2 individual supervised training sessions each week (10 sessions in total)
– 5 week training program including sessions to be completed outside Precision Athletica
Terms and conditions:
– The competition winner will need to commit to 5 weeks of training and nutrition consultations at Precision Athletica, starting the week of 19/11/18 and finishing on the 23/12/18.
– The competition winner agrees to the use of before and after progress photos, and consents to these being used for promotional uses on the Precision Athletica website and social media pages
– Training sessions will be during Myrik Ong’s scheduled coaching times at Precision Athletica: Mondays 2pm-7:30pm, Tuesdays 3:30pm-7:30pm, Wednesdays 3pm-7:30pm and Saturdays 8am-12pm
– This offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other offer or membership and holds no cash value
– One entry per person and the minimum age to enter this competition is 18
– All Precision Athletica decisions are final in all matters